As technology has improved, everything is being done digitally. There is some sort of professionalism expected when sending emails and messages whether personal or business related. If you are looking into growing your business you should not forget to focus on how your business address looks. Users and employees get to see how a company is organized and poised for future growth through their type of email.
Below are different types of email address information for businesses
- info@; info@ is a type of email address that has been well accepted in the business world. It is the most common way to receive general information. This type of address is simple, quite appealing and easy to type.
- Your name@; despite a company being represented by the info@ email address, no one likes to be addressed back from a company. It is good to have an email address that is represented by your name at the start. This enables you to virtually connect with the recipient and not a company at whole.
- Social@; the social@ address is a type that every company needs to have when marketing a product. The benefit of the social@ address is that it comes with updates from social networks and who to follow.
- Support@; this type of email is for people who need support. These people who need support are customers who really matter. Therefore, having this address enables the recipient to have an idea of the kind of message they are expecting. Support@ also benefits its clients in the aspect that their future requests to other services like Jira and Zendesk are facilitated.
- Billing@; this is where you as the recipient accepts online payments. Whether you have linked your email account with your bank account to send and receive payments, filing of these receipts matters a lot.
Depending on the type of business that you run, you should choose the right address for it.